Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love and Chocolate

Today was a day for chocolate... so we made some brownies. Both boys love to cook. After we were done, I let Ezra lick the spoon... remember how great that was when you were a kid? He loved it. Here is the proof.


















































































































When I look at these pictures I can't help but smile. It warms my heart... these boys make me laugh out loud every day. They are so much work, but so much fun. I have become totally obsessed with capturing these moments on film. If we laugh about them today, imagine the joy and laughter they will bring us in 20 years.

....and these moments are just priceless. Robert came out and told me, your gonna want to get your camera for this one. We couldn't stop laughing.
























Boys, Boys, Boys...

2 comments:

  1. You take THE BEST pictures Mariah ... Seriously! The moments you capture on film, your boys faces are the sweetest .... Reading your blog just makes me happy ... And somedays, I really need that kind of pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the b & w one. precious!

    ReplyDelete