Monday, January 25, 2010

Looking ahead... looking forward

For me, as a habitual planner I love having things to look forward to. Things to plan and prepare for... gives me the motivation I need to get out of bed and live my life to the fullest. So here is a list of things I am looking forward to doing this year.
Reading a book (yep, just one!)
Learn to sew
Take a cake decorating class
Turn my aspirations of running into reality - run the Disneyland 1/2 marathon
Complete Project Life - http://www.beckyhiggins.com/projectlife/#
Scrapbooking
Date nights with my hubby (even if it's in the living room!)
Build a savings account
Work on strengthening my faith
Enjoy fun creative learning opportunities with my boys
Go on a family vacation
Go camping (Yosemite would be great!)
Loose this "baby" weight
Build a summer garden for me and the boys
Go on a summer hike
Improve my photography skills (i.e. learn about lighting!)
Have fun with friends...
most importantly, continue loving my 3 boys - Robert, Ezra and Jonah
and last - TO RELAX, let the little things go and enjoy this beautiful life I have been blessed with!
What's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. and you can do it all girlfriend! let me know how I can help!

    ReplyDelete